DunnowhathuhDunnowhathuh

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Central Station Central Station

Good stuff

Yeh...I'm guilty of not looking both ways when I'm crossing that road (gosh I miss UNSW). I love the stuff you CSE people come up with. Keep up the good work.

Plug in and die Plug in and die

Nice

Awesome stuff. What was the music in there anyway? Suited it nicely.

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Nice

Awesome stuff, love how stuff is randomised each time you play it. Though am I right in saying most of the music in there isn't referenced? Would love to know what they are (unless they are all Ladytron and I don't recognise em or that they are referenced and I was too blind to see it).

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Hilarious

Loved it. Fluked a 50k run on the 26th day. Can't help but laugh when you're launching the poor little bastard (especially when you finally get him up into space).

AN Escape Series #3 AN Escape Series #3

Uhhh...half an hour

Cool stuff. I got screwed over at that last bit with the Western Union quote. It seems my word unjumbling skills aren't quite as good as they were 10 years ago.

The Impossible Quiz 2 The Impossible Quiz 2

My brain hurts

The only one I didn't understand was that one with the two cans. Is it cuz I'm an Aussie or am I just completely lost? Oh well, great sequel.

DK3 Breakbeat V2 DK3 Breakbeat V2

Great work

Don't sweat it too much about the rejection, OCR standards are pretty high (too high in my opinion). OCR is heavily based on composition and rarely about what sounds good. It's good in a way, but bad too. It applies especially to trance/techo/drum 'n' bass. You'll rarely find em nowadays purely cuz those genre's are hard to be produced to match OCR standards. If you really want a submission on there, ask the judges or remixers (judges are usually remixers anyway) for some advice, otherwise, just don't bother.

I'd complain about their standards on the OCR boards directly but those judges have probably had enough of people disagreeing with the way they do things already, I've been around OCR long enough to know that. Apart from stickin to Newgrounds, just submit to VGMix when it's back up and running. Bound to get some kudos there too. As for me, I'm givin this one a 9, great work.